How to Grow and Maintain the Perfect Freestyle Beard Shape
Growing a freestyle beard type is fun because you cannot limit what you can do. Here are some things to keep in mind.
1. More Hair Generally Helps
Generally speaking, you will need long hair to work with for a freestyle beard. These beards typically have long points, elaborate curves, or thick bushes of facial hair. That means growing a long, full beard that you can manipulate. If you have difficulty growing facial hair, we recommend taking daily supplements to promote fast and healthy hair growth.
2. Style And Shape With Professional Products
There is no end to the number of ways that you can freestyle your beard, hence the name. Regardless, you will need to use quality products such as good beard butters and beard oil when shaping your beard. A professional grooming kit, quality shave lube, and a beard-shaping tool can go a long way in helping you get the look you want. Just make sure to plan how you want your freestyle beard to go ahead of time.
3. Maintain A Healthy Beard
Finally, you need to take care of your facial hair and skin. Using shampoo and conditioner specifically for beards is crucial, so you don’t strip away essential oils. We also recommend getting a quality beard brush if you want a full, luscious beard.
Here are some of our favorite product recommendations to help you get the perfect freestyle beard:
- Beard Growth Supplements: All-natural ingredients will help you quickly grow a full beard.
- The Expert Grooming Kit: Contains a razor, scissors, comb, brush, and beard-shaping tool so that you can shape your freestyle beard.
- Shave Lube: Get a smooth shave with this lube that contains caffeine, jojoba, and eucalyptus for healthy and vibrant skin care.