How to Grow and Maintain the Perfect Hipster Beard Shape
To become the hipster you’ve always meant to be, check out these steps to grow a proper beard.
1. Begin Growing A Long Beard
First, you have to start out growing a large, shaggy beard. It doesn’t matter the size as long as it’s a good length; anything past four inches should be fine. It will take time but using the right daily supplements will help speed up the progress and thicken your beard. These have all-natural ingredients that are intended to help you grow your beard.
2. Trim But Don’t Get Carried Away
Throughout growing your long hipster beard, you will want to trim it every so often. You can go a couple of weeks in between cuts, but you still want to try to trim it. Cutting back the beard will help it grow quicker and can still give it a little style, even though you want the look to maintain a messy style. Pick up a good grooming kit with everything you need, like scissors and a beard brush, to trim and groom your beard.
3. Keep Your Beard Clean And Healthy
Finally, you want to keep your hipster beard clean and healthy. Just because it looks ragged and long doesn’t mean it needs to be full of grease and dirt. Use a beard scrub to cleanse your face, eliminate dead skin, and remove oil from your pores. You should clean your beard at least once every day or two to remain fresh and soft.
Here are some of our favorite product recommendations to help you get the perfect [TYPE]:
- Beard Growth Supplements: Contains the vitamins and minerals your facial hair needs to grow thick and strong.
- The Expert Grooming Kit: This kit has everything you need to keep your hipster beard looking nice, including scissors, a comb, a brush, a beard-shaping tool, and more.
- Tough Scrub: Use this scrub every day or two so that your beard remains clean and your face hydrated for maximum effect.