How to Grow and Maintain the Perfect Short Shaggy Beard Shape
Growing a short shaggy beard doesn’t have to be difficult, but you must remember a couple of crucial steps when growing your own.
1. Grow Out A Shaggy Beard
It’s a pretty simple process to start; just grow a short beard. That means keeping the hair length under two to three inches. To combat those that have a hard time growing a beard that looks full and not patchy, consider taking gummy supplements that both help grow your beard and taste great.
2. Keep It Trimmed And Groomed
Just because a famous actor has a shaggy beard doesn’t mean that you can think for a second someone didn’t help them groom it properly. Yes, you can let it run wild and free, but you should still try cutting it back at least once a week with a beard trimmer or a grooming kit.
Most people opt to keep their lines shaggy, but you can shave your face and neckline if you prefer. A good razor, proper shave lube, and a beard-shaping tool can help you if you’re stuck. Just hold the beard-shaping tool up to your face and shave around the contours of the tool. It makes it easy to get nice lines along your cheeks and neck.
3. Give Your Beard What It Needs
From here, you need to make sure that you nurture your facial hair properly. That means using quality products like shampoo, conditioner, and beard oil to keep those hairs nice and soft. The main benefit of using products like this is that they provide natural ingredients to help strengthen your facial hair and promote healthy growth.
Here are some of our favorite product recommendations to help you get the perfect short shaggy beard:
- Beard Growth Gummies Supplement: Take these supplements daily to help you grow a nice, rich, full beard.
- The Expert Grooming Kit: This kit comes with a razor, scissors, brush, and beard-shaping tool to help you get the exact style you’re looking for.
- The Rebel Set: Includes conditioner, shampoo, moisturizer, and other goodies to maintain a healthy beard.