How to Grow and Maintain the Perfect Stubble Mustache
The stubble mustache is becoming popular with the younger generation. It’s a trendy look that’s easy to achieve and maintain. Follow these steps to get the look.
1. Decide if you want to keep a stubble beard with your mustache or not.
The stubble mustache can look great either with or without a stubble beard. If you decide to sport only the mustache, you’ll need to shave the rest of your facial hair. To get a close shave and prevent razor burn, use a shave lube and a safety razor.
2. Trim your mustache.
A stubble mustache should be short. Use a 2mm or 4mm guard on your trimmer to even out the length of your ‘stache.
3. Develop a good skincare routine.
Be sure to take good care of your skin to prevent dryness, flakiness, or acne. Use a facial cleanser like Tough Scrub to eliminate dirt and oil and prevent clogged pores. Finish off with a beard scruff tamer that is great for short beards, stubble, and scruff.
Here are some of our favorite product recommendations to help you get the perfect stubble mustache:
- Wild Willies Shave Lube: to get a close shave and prevent razor burn.
- Tough Scrub: to cleanse your face.
- Beard Scruff Tamer: to moisturize and soften your face and stubble.